Published in: Archives
Published on Tuesday, 28 August 2012 17:19
Discovery Cove is offering a special offer for Florida Residents that can certainly be called a good deal:
Discovery Cove Announces Fall Dates for Special Florida Resident Rate
- Includes Unlimited SeaWorld and Aquatica Pass through January 2013 -
ORLANDO, Fla. (August 28, 2012) – There's never been a better time than now for Florida residents to experience an exciting fall getaway. With Discovery Cove exclusive savings available through December 31, 2012, Florida residents can enjoy a “Dolphin Swim Day Resort” admission for $199 plus tax or “Day Resort” admission (full day, without dolphin swim experience) for $129 plus tax. This great offer includes an unlimited admission pass to SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica through January 31, 2013, valid after the date of Discovery Cove visit.
Discovery Cove features a one-of-a-kind opportunity to swim with dolphins, snorkel among thousands of tropical fish and rays in The Grand Reef and hand-feed exotic birds in a free-flight aviary. All new is Freshwater Oasis, where guests can relax and explore. They’ll wade and wander in the water-filled trails and discover two new species of animals -- marmoset monkeys and playful Asian otters.
Not only are Florida residents able to experience an unforgettable day at Discovery Cove, but [also] unlimited admission to SeaWorld and Aquatica through January 2013 included [...]
“Dolphin Swim Day Resort” admission for Florida residents at Discovery Cove includes:
- Reserved dolphin experience
- Unlimited access to signature experiences including: Freshwater Oasis, The Grand Reef, free-flight Explorer’s Aviary, Serenity Bay, and Wind-Away River
- Freshly prepared breakfast and lunch plus snacks throughout the day
- Beverages all day long, including sodas, water and alcoholic drinks (for those 21 years and older)
- All swim gear (mask, snorkel and swim vest or wetsuit), towels, locker, sunscreen and other first-class amenities
- All day self-parking at Discovery Cove
- A complimentary photo portrait of guest and their party upon entry to park
- Unlimited admission pass to SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica valid after date of Discovery Cove visit through January 31, 2013
Proof of valid Florida residency for each adult is required upon check-in at guest reception. Book online at DiscoveryCove.com
or call 1-877-434-7268 for more information.
Well, we might have just found the opportunity we were looking for to visit this fantastic place!